Hauling and dumping at multi-drop
Zynergy Environmental is a national leader in providing Hydro Excavation and Hydroblasting services. The company was founded to help companies, government agencies and contractors reduce costs and improve safety through the use of leading-edge hydro excavation and Hydroblasting technology.
We can provide a fleet of vehicles and equipment for virtually any size industrial job: Chemical Cleaning, Emergency Response, Environmental Services, Hazardous Waste Disposal, Offsite Cleaning, Oil Field Services, and Oil Spill Cleanup, to name a few.
What We Do
Hydro Excavation – sometimes referred to as potholing, hydro – trenching or soft-digging – is the best solution when you need to dig without any risk, and want a technology that is faster, cleaner and safer than conventional digging.
Unlike a backhoe or Cat, that may not be able to get into tight spaces, our equipment is self-contained, limits crowding at your jobsite, and can work intight spaces when highly precise equipment is needed that only removes enough material to get the job done.
Why Hydro – Excavation
Zynergy Environmental ENGINEERINGHydro Excavation Equipment Capabilities:
- Excavation to depths of 65’, as far as 400’ from the truck
- Excavate in congested or sensitive areas while minimizing ground
- Eliminate damage to underground infrastructure and associated delays
due to damage of utilities
Hydro excavation is the ideal solution for:
- Opening up trenches
- Locating utilities and pipelines
- Digging in hazardous areas
- Pipeline tie-ins
- Placement of utility lines
- Creation of drainage ditches
- Tough to get to locations
- Cleaning tanks and containers
- Indoor excavation
- Custom jobs in sensitive areas
- Safely uncovering buried utilities
- Reducing accidental contact with “live” power lines
Hydro excavation advantages:
- No messy backhoe tracks
- No blowing dirt or debris
- Less labor than conventional digging methods.
- Less disruption of the surrounding area
- Less material removed
- Crews remain at ground level reducing the threat of a trench cave-in.
- Reduces backfill
- Simplifies restoration of the dig area
Call Our Nationwide Emergency Support Line at (844) 300-8600